Event Date Saturday, August 27, 2016
Start Time 8:00 am
Break out your grass skirts, leis, and Hawaiian shirts! Enjoy beautiful run on the Virginia Beach Boardwalk Aloha Style. Following the 5K participants are welcome to a Luau Finishers Party on the beach.
GEICO prize packages will be given for the first overall male and female finishers. The first male and female in each of the age groups will receive a prize.
The race will start at 5th Street and the boardwalk. On site registration will be near the volunteer tent at the 5th Street ramp.
Follow the Course
Enjoy the fast and flat course along the Virginia Beach Boardwalk with a view of the morning sun over the scenic oceanfront. Course marshals will be positioned at key points and a water station will be set up near the turn around. The finish line is set right next to the 5th Street ramp and leads directly to the after-race luau party.
Pro surf and skate competitions will be underway shortly after the race, not to mention all the other CE ECSC events. All events are free and open to attend.
- $25 until July 31, 2016 at midnight
- $35 August 1-25, 2016 at midnight
Mail In Registration:
- $25 Check payable to ECSC must be postmarked by July 31, 2016
- Send to: CE ECSC 5K, 1112 Jensen Drive, Ste 103, Virginia Beach, VA 23451
- Mail-in registration will not be accepted after July 31, 2016
- $35 at the volunteer tent at 5th Street, on August 27, 2016 from 6:30-7:30am.
More information coming soon. Race packets and collectible GEICO CE ECSC 5K tank tops are guaranteed to pre-registered participants as of August 5, 2016.
- Online registration
- CASH OR CREDIT ONLY will be accepted for day of Walk-Up Registration.
Applicant acknowledges that they are participating at an outdoor event, which is subject to sudden changes in weather, including thunderstorms, high winds, etc. Applicant acknowledges that no refunds will be made as a result of inclement weather during CE ECSC 2016.
3rd Annual Finishers Luau!
After the race, come and join us for a luau celebration with music and drinks. Participants over 21 will receive a post race beer.