Sunday August 21, 2016
Race Start Time
Award Ceremony will be hosted by Rockafeller’s Restaurant at 308 Mediterranean Avenue, Virginia Beach, VA.
VA SUP Cup will launch at Rockefeller’s Restaurant and travel through Rudee Inlet. Elite racers, weather permitting will go from Rudee Inlet to the oceanfront.
Follow the Course
Enjoy the scenic side of Virginia Beach and Rudee Inlet
- Novice Course: 2 miles within the Rudee Inlet. Great opportunity to get the family on the water. Children ages 13 and up are welcome
- Intermediate Course: 5 miles within Rudee Inlet and Lake Wesley
- Elite Course: 10 miles beginning in Rudee Inlet, proceeding out the the VB Oceanfront
Online Registration coming soon!
- $20 until July 31, 2016 at midnight
- $25 August 1- 21, 2016
- Intermediate & Elite
- $40 until July 31, 2016 at midnight
- $50 August 1-21, 2016
Mail in Registration
- Novice ($20), Intermediate/Elite ($40) Check payable to ECSC must be postmarked by July 31, 2016
- Send to: CE ECSC SUP, 1112 Jensen Drive, Ste 103, Virginia Beach, VA 23451
- Mail-in Registration will be accepted no later than July 31, 2016
- Walk Up Registration will be at Rockafeller’s Restaurant August 21, 2016 from 7-8:00am
- Cash or credit card only
- Walk-Up competitors are not guaranteed a commemorative tank
**PFD (Personal Floatation Device/Life Jacket) and leash REQUIRED to race.**
Packet pickup will be from 7:00 to 7:45am day of race at Rockafellar’s Restaurant. Pre-registered participants are guaranteed a collectible CE ECSC SUP race tank top. Tank tops are only guaranteed to competitors registered prior to August 1,2016.
Applicant acknowledges that they are participating at an outdoor event, which is subject to sudden changes in weather, including thunderstorms, high winds, etc. Applicant acknowledges that no refunds will be made as a result of inclement weather during CE ECSC 2016.
Special Thanks to our VA Cup SUP Presenting Sponsor: